July 26, 2019
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
UniWellness may collect personal information that can identify Users, such as name and email address, as well as other information that does not identify Users. When Users provide personal information through UniWellness’s Site, the information may be sent to servers located anywhere in the United States.
- Information Users provide. UniWellness may collect and store any personal information Users enter on the Site, or provide to the Company in some other manner. In order to use UniWellness, Users may be required to provide certain personal information such as name, email address, zip/postal code, telephone number, credit card number and other personally identifiable information. In addition, for professionals, a User’s profession, occupation, and specialty may be required for identification purposes. UniWellness does not perform any credentialing function and makes no effort to evaluate the qualifications of any provider User nor is it qualified to do so. UniWellness also may request information from Users about interests and activities, sex and age, and other demographic information
- Information about others. UniWellness may collect and store personal information about other people that Users provide to the Company. If Users use UniWellness’s Site to send others (physicians, specialists, etc.) information through UniWellness’s system, the Company may store that User’s personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
UniWellness may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of situations, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the UniWellness site, register on the site, access a blog article or newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or in connection with other features the Company may make available on the Site. Users may, however, visit UniWellness’s Site anonymously. UniWellness will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to the Company including, but not limited to, the instances described above. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
UniWellness may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
- When Users utilize the Site, UniWellness may assign Users one or more cookies to facilitate access and to personalize the online experience. Through the use of a cookie, UniWellness may automatically collect information about Users online activity, such as the messages Users communicate, the searches Users conduct, and the links Users click.Most Sites automatically accept cookies, but Users can usually modify this setting to decline cookies. If a User chooses to decline cookies, please note that that Users’ ability to access and use UniWellness Services will be limited and the User may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Site.
- Other Technologies. UniWellness may also use other standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Users use of the Site.Unlike cookies, which are stored on a Users’ computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the Sites screen (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count Users who have visited certain pages, and to understand usage patterns. UniWellness also may obtain information from public databases, partners, third party data providers and social media platforms. In these cases, UniWellness works to ensure that the data the Company obtains has been collected in a manner consistent with all laws and regulations. The information UniWellness obtains in this manner enables the Company to customize the Services and to measure the overall effectiveness of UniWellness content, programming, and other activities.
How UniWellness uses the information collected
UniWellness stores information about system use including files uploaded, messages and emails sent, contacts stored, and various other related data. This information is used to facilitate the Service UniWellness provides and enable the functioning of the Site. Additionally, UniWellness may use information the Company collects about Users to:
- perform research and analysis about Users use of the Service;
- manage Users accounts and provide customer support;
- communicate with Users by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices;
- enforce UniWellness terms and conditions;
- manage UniWellness business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to Users at the time of collection.
Financial information.UniWellness may use financial information or payment method(s) to process payment for any purchases made on the Site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or as otherwise needed to manage the Company’s business.
HOW UNIWELLNESS PROTECTS USER INFORMATION
UniWellness takes reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard Users personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, UniWellness uses firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Users’ personal information.
UniWellness wants Users to feel confident using the Site to promote healthcare for others. No system can be completely secure, however. Therefore, although UniWellness takes steps to secure User information, the Company does not promise, and Users should not expect, that personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect against identity theft.
HOW UNIWELLNESS WILL NOTIFY USERS IN CASE OF A BREACH
In the event of a security breach that includes unauthorized access of data in UniWellness system that would materially affect a User or his contacts, UniWellness will notify the User as soon as possible and inform the User of actions taken to respond to the issue.
ACCESSING USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
An individual may (i) access any of his personal information that the Company collects and maintains, or (ii) correct, update, or delete his personal information, in both cases by contacting UniWellness by telephone or mail using the contact information provided in the Site footer. Response time to such inquiries will be handled promptly within 30 days.
UniWellness reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify a Users’ identity before granting access to, or processing changes in, or making corrections to such information in order to protect User privacy and security. UniWellness will retain a User’s personal information for so long as his account is active or as reasonably needed by the Company to provide the Services. UniWellness may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with UniWellness legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. UniWellness will not keep personal information in the system longer than is reasonably required to perform these functions. If Users provide UniWellness with any personal identifying information, UniWellness will destroy or arrange for the destruction of such electronic documents when the Company no longer needs to maintain its custody or control of them. UniWellness will erase, or otherwise modify the personal identifying information in any electronic documents to make it unreadable or indecipherable through any means.
SHARING USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
UniWellness does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. UniWellness may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Using UniWellness Site from outside the United States
USER’S ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
EFFECTIVE DATE OF POLICY
This Policy was last updated as of the last date set forth below.
Revised: July 26, 2019
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by UniWellness
© 2019 UniWellness. All rights reserved.